Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Regular Contributor

Amex BCE Approved!!!

So happy to get a revolver with them. I have had a PRG 7 months. I was approved for 2000 dollars. I was denied initially based on my last soft pull. I asked them to take a look at it and they said they would get back to me in a week. Yesterday morning got an email that I was approved!!!! Into the garden for me for awhile. I feel like I have every card I could possibly want know. In the last year I got approved for discover it , chase freedom, chase united explorer, PRG and now the BCE. I also closed some of my rebuilder cards. Still have a couple of baddies to fall of(this month) This board made it all possible so I wanted to thank all of you. See ya in the garden!!!!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Established Member

Re: Amex BCE Approved!!!

[ Edited ]

Job well done! I hope to be there realllll soon.

Mega Contributor

Wow! Great cards! Congrats! Thanks for sharing. See you in the garden.

Discover IT $16.5k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $9.5k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $3.95k / Citi DC (WMC) $5.7k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 729 / TU 724 / EX 750 / 7/12/15
Frequent Contributor

Your persistence paid off. Congrats!

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Senior Contributor

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the successful recon

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Valued Contributor

Congrats !!!! Nice cards

Moderator Emerita

Senior Contributor

Established Contributor

I want a Amex bce....what baddies did you have?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.