Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCE CLI

Figured I'd do the CLI before my two new accounts hit my report and lower my AAoA.  Limit was $15k and I requested a total CL of $30k with the CLI.  Received immediate increase to $30k and now I'm wondering if I left some on the table.  Already have the lowest APR available for the card.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE CLI

I would go with $45K

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would go with $45K

You know, I was tempted.  I was worried that amount would have triggered a FR.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

worst case scenarie they can request 4506-T so you can always go back and request lower amount. I don't think high CLI request trigger FR.

still it was very good CLI. Congrat!

Message 4 of 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Figured I'd do the CLI before my two new accounts hit my report and lower my AAoA.  Limit was $15k and I requested a total CL of $30k with the CLI.  Received immediate increase to $30k and now I'm wondering if I left some on the table.  Already have the lowest APR available for the card.

OP: I was told I might have done the same thing last month when I requested $17 to $24K on my BCE. I held back for the same reason--but next June I'm going to try for the $30K. From $15K to $30 is fantastic--Congrats!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

$15k

$30k

$45k

$24k

$17k

Had to double check the subject line.  Sounded like a Synchrony CLI thread

(my $6k BCE feels down right amenic)

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If you left any on the table, just pick up more at your next dinnerSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.