Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE NPSL ?

tag
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Amex BCE NPSL ?

So I got approved for a Blue cash everyday Amex. When I called to ask what my SCL was the told me there was No Pre Selected Limit. What does this mean?
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE NPSL ?

Congrats on the approval! I didn't know BCE had a NPSL. It means that purchasing power changes based upon your usage of the card, your payment history, and income. Their charge cards are all NPSL. 

Message 2 of 5
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

You have a Hard-ish limit with BCE where if you go over the amount over + minimum payment are due when you make a payment.  It's not NPSL though by any means.  The NPSL side of the house though you pay in full.

Message 3 of 5
awp317
Frequent Contributor

I have always been able to go well over my "credit" limits with amex, it doens't mean you always can and the amount they let you will change very often. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.