Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCE approval!!!

That's awesome. I just pulled the trigger and got a 2k limit... pretty low also but got the 13% apr.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't go for the CLI when I actived the card, but will try for the 3x on 61 days. My scores in the past month should really go up a little and my utilization has also dropped so hoping that will give me the 3x CLI
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

And congrats on the BCE! Is your 13% apr a promo or your apr going forward?
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! Mine is 0% APR for BT and Purchases until 10/2017 and then it goes to 13.24 APR. What's yours at?

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BCE gave me zero interest on all purchases and BT for 12 months. But I did get mine right before the ten percent cash back for cell phone bills expired as well. Already hit my 1000 dollar minimum for the 100 cash back.
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great deal! I'm going to transfer over a small balance and nail down that CLI in two months! How is your go to rate after your into expires?

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's 23.xx, but I PIF unless I have a zero interest card and only roll the balance for a major purchase- majority of the time.
Message 17 of 19
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your BCE!!!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart move! I was a bit surprised I got such a low rate on this card. Is 60 days up yet?? Ready for that limit increase!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.