Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE approved!

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Amex BCE approved!

Just applied today with 4K limit. Haha!! Smiley Very Happy I am done building my card portfolio. I will be very happy to relax in the garden. Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
josie
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex BCE approved!

Congrats
Started over because life happens.
I did it again even better this time. My highest score last time was 680

Starting Score: 513 Ex 520 Eq 534 Tu
Current Score: 689 Ex 684 Eq 698 Tu
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 21
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Message 3 of 21
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

The BCE does not show up on my online account? Do I need to add it manually after I receive the card?

Message 4 of 21
soccer5
Regular Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

The BCE does not show up on my online account? Do I need to add it manually after I receive the card?

Not sure, perhaps after you receive and activate the card?  Congrats though!

Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 5 of 21
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

Just applied today with 4K limit. Haha!! Smiley Very Happy I am done building my card portfolio. I will be very happy to relax in the gardenSmiley Tongue

Congrats on your approval buddy.  Relaxing in the garden would be very nice for ya...except we never see you in the garden lol 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 21
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

Awesome!!! As far as setting up the account, if memory serves me correct I don't believe I was able to set up my account until I received my card.  

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 7 of 21
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

Just applied today with 4K limit. Haha!! Smiley Very Happy I am done building my card portfolio. I will be very happy to relax in the gardenSmiley Tongue

Congrats on your approval buddy.  Relaxing in the garden would be very nice for ya...except we never see you in the garden lol 

Smiley EmbarassedSmiley EmbarassedSmiley Embarassed

Message 8 of 21
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@soccer5 wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

Not sure, perhaps after you receive and activate the card?  Congrats though!

+1, you will have to wait until the card arrives and then activate and link them together.  Still waiting for mine to come in.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 9 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@DigitalArk wrote:

Just applied today with 4K limit. Haha!! Smiley Very Happy I am done building my card portfolio. I will be very happy to relax in the garden. Smiley Tongue

:clapping:

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.