cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP 6 month CLI success! whoohoo!

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex BCP 6 month CLI sucess! whoohoo!

That's some freaking awesomeeeeeeee CLI.....
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

@codesingh wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !!

My 6 months mark is coming up in 2 weeks on my BCE. I'm currently at $20K. I'll try for higher.

How much are you planning to ask for?

I asked for $30K yesterday and it was approved Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
alboto
Regular Contributor

Im a couple of weeks away from the 6 months mark, I hope I get a good cli.

Message 13 of 16
severine
Contributor

Wow that is fantstic news! I got HOSED by them this morning trying to do the very same thing! I asked to go from $14.9-->$21.5 and got the 7-10 message. When I called to ask why they said that they needed to verify my income, etc. I canceled the request because I'm going to be out of the country by the time the paperwork would arrive here and won't have a chance to send it in within their state 60 day window. I am so annoyed at myself, i should have requested a smaller amount. The BCP is by far the card I use the most and I was hoping for an increase in order to bring down the monthly util. Feh! Live and learn...

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 14 of 16
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex BCP 6 month CLI success! whoohoo!

Congrats! Nice CLI. You did a great job explaining it.

Message 15 of 16
lolabeth
Established Member

Re: Amex BCP 6 month CLI success! whoohoo!

Nice! Maybe one day when I grow up I'll have a limit like that! ;-)
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.