Re: Amex BCP Auto-CLI #2

Keep knocking 'em down UncleB.

Come back for more again later. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!

Message 11 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big time Congrats UncleBSmiley Happy. Great way to make it over to approvals, Amex tossing you some auto bait should do itSmiley Happy. Well deserved. Enjoy my friendSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 16
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats! Amex tossing some coins around right now. Getting late in the year, maybe some executives trying to hit some kind of internal targets for bonuses.

Message 13 of 16
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats UncleB!! That’s amazing ☺️

Message 14 of 16
thummel
Established Contributor

Unexpected love is always the best. Congrats on your increase UncleB. Good to see you around
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Hello everyone!

This one was quite unexpected... another auto-CLI on my BCP! 

They increased the CL from $3k to $7.5k.  It's not quite 3x, but I'll take it!  Smiley Very Happy

For those who are interested here's the history:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Amex-3x-Auto-CLI-Finally/td-p/4798993

I've not been doing anything different with the card - activity is usually $400 or so each month - and my CLI requests still continue to be declined due to including a Green card in BK7 17 years ago.

I did get an Everyday card back in January with a $8k credit line; since it's seldom used I actually intended to move some of that over to the BCP, but I just never got around to it.  Now I'm glad I didn't.  Smiley Happy

The only other thing that's possibly notable is that in July I took out an installment loan with them (which finally reported just last week); to minimize interest I've paid it all back other than $1300, which was the plan.  I don't know if the recent large payments on the loan made a difference or not.

In any case I'm a happy camper.  It's nice to know that even though I don't get to participate in the 3X CLIs they still make sure I'm taken care of.  The card has gone from $1k to $7.5k in just over 2 years with only auto-CLIs.  Hopefully this will give others in a similar situation some hope.  Smiley Happy

Here's the email I got; just like last time the subject initially made my heart skip a beat but it turned out OK (LOL):

AmexCLI2.png

My current EX is 757, and my total utilization is around 5%, which seems to be my 'baseline' these days. 

This is one of the few cards I have that I let consistently report a balance, so it will be interesting to see if having a slighty better individual utilization (on this card) makes a score difference. 

I wonder if this is seperate from the 3X CLI. You could try 7.5k time 3 via button and see what gives

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.