Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Bce APPROVAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Bce APPROVAL

Have been on a app spree (doing it wisely though)

I have applied for FNBO (got typical wait message, still under pending. I might call to speed this up. Hopefully it's an approval) Also app'd for chase freedom unlimited got approved for $2500 CL right away. Have been thinking about AMEX for a few days now so I bit the bullet and applied for BCE...... Approved but only for $500 CL. The damage is done with doing an ap for that card so I will just have to use it and request a CLI later in time hoping for X3. Is it still 61 days to request CLI? I got an email saying after your 5th billing cycle or 6th month??

Scores are 660-680 FICO
5-6 inquiries now. I will have 2 fall off in the next few months. AAoA 1.5 years but will drop due to new cards. I'm going to let these garden after I get a decision back from FNBO. With total cards combined in at $5K TCL.... not much but also have a thin file! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Bce APPROVAL

You can request the 3X CLI after 60+ days with amex. Not sure about FNBO.

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your new cardsSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks m be sure to CLI asap for the x3!
Message 4 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Right.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like I'm out on the credit steps program from the email that was sent about the 5th bill - 6 month mark. But will still try at 61 days!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to know thanks for the tip and congrats! on Amex Approval. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Just getting my foot in the door. NEVER been with AMEX or tried to app with them. First try approval
Message 8 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Congrats again!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Welcome to the club as people say. I recently got approved for $500 aswell. Keep up the good work and take care of it.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.