Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Blue Cash Everyday Approved

So, either Amex really likes me or they're drunk because they just approved me for $10k this morning. I apped last night and received that they couldn't make a decision currently and to wait 14 days until they could make a decision. Which was understandable because I currently have my reports frozen and added fraud alerts to them due to the Equifax fiasco. I've had the Amex Zync card for about 7yrs and figured I would apply for the BCE because I just don't like the idea of not knowing what's my limit and I prefer Cashback since I don't do any traveling to app for any of their rewards. A rep calls me this morning but I get disconnected since I was on my cell and on my way to class. I call about 30mins later to ask about the reason they were calling me and they asked me a few things to verify who I was and if I apped for this card. After they verify everything, the rep tells me congrats and that I was approved for $10k and all I said was 'Ok' but in my mind my jaw dropped to the floor because I was not expecting that at all. It's by far my highest limit. My second highest limit is $5k from the Paypal 2% Cashback card that I apped for back in late August.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Cash Everyday Approved

Congrats!

Amec frequently just SPs for accounts after the first. Obviously they have PP already as you're an account holder.

No HP needed.
Message 2 of 14
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Welll done and congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Awesome SL!
Message 4 of 14
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats!  Now, don't forget to mark your calendar for 61 days and ask for your 3X credit line increase to $30,000!

Message 5 of 14
MT936
Established Contributor

Congrats! It will be even higher in 3 months with the limit increase request! 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 6 of 14
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! That awesome!!💁🏽🍾😊

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BCE approval! It's a great card!

Message 8 of 14
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Yea, congrats!

Just don’t expect that x3 increase.

I have $20k credit cards and AMEX wouldn’t even increase my little $1k limit Smiley Very Happy

Good luck to you in the future Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That is a great approval and SL! Enjoy!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.