Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Blue Cash Everyday

I was approved for the Amex Blue Cash card with CL $4,000 around two months ago. Nothing showed up on my credit report (I checked Credit Karma and my Fico score through the Discover card site) for the first month, and then around 2 weeks ago a hard inquiry showed up on my Fico score on the discover card site. Neither site has changed my number of accounts open or has increased my total credit limit. Has anyone else ever had this before? How can I get my Amex card to show up on my credit report?

For reference, I've only used the card once so far right when I got it I put a $1,500 charge on and paid back the same day and have already received my cash bonus of $150 from Amex. 

13 REPLIES 13
Fraction
Valued Member

Re: Amex Blue Cash Everyday

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for the Amex Blue Cash card with CL $4,000 around two months ago. Nothing showed up on my credit report (I checked Credit Karma and my Fico score through the Discover card site) for the first month, and then around 2 weeks ago a hard inquiry showed up on my Fico score on the discover card site. Neither site has changed my number of accounts open or has increased my total credit limit. Has anyone else ever had this before? How can I get my Amex card to show up on my credit report?

For reference, I've only used the card once so far right when I got it I put a $1,500 charge on and paid back the same day and have already received my cash bonus of $150 from Amex. 

If I remember correctly, mine showed up around the time that my second statement cut.

Starting Scores: EQ - 624/TU - 627/EX - 645 (2/10/17)
Current Scores: EQ - 723/TU - 728/EX - 736 (5/8/18)
Goal Scores: 725 on all
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second statement cut is the usual from Amex.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine recently took about 5 days after second statement. They are slow to initially report.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, very slow to report, but are very consistent after that. Always reports 3 days after statement cuts
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's incredible finance24!!! Congrats on your Amex Blue Cash Everday Approval!!  Always remember that Credit Karma, and most of these other Credit Reporting Sites are 3rd party sites, so they are almost always reporting everything 30 days behind the real 3 Major Reporting Agencies, EQ, TU, & EX. They don't  operate on real time, so for the most part they will always have a delay with reporting the updated data and accounts on your Credit Reports!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine recently took about 5 days after second statement. They are slow to initially report.

Very handy if you want to app for something else before they see your new account, not so handy if you want that CL to add to your available credit/lower utilization. I got my BCE in late April, and I'm in the first category. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval for the card. 

Message 8 of 14
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats, awesome job and great card to have.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.