Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CLI

tag
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

Amex CLI

Just had to share my excitement for getting my Amex BCE up to 24K. I got the card in august of 2013 with a $1500 limit, and was initially declined on my 61 day request. It really sucked at the time, but they eventually bumped me up to 9k automatically, and I just put in my request for 24k and was approved. Moral of the story: patience pays off. 

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex CLI

Congrats, but wrong forum. A mod should move it to the Approvals forum.

Message 2 of 13
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

ahhh crap, I forgot theres a seperate forum for that now.

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 3 of 13
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

nice and congrats

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 13
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 5 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Congratulations

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a fantastic CL, congrats on your CLI

Message 7 of 13
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@hrdsurfer wrote:

Just had to share my excitement for getting my Amex BCE up to 24K. I got the card in august of 2013 with a $1500 limit, and was initially declined on my 61 day request. It really sucked at the time, but they eventually bumped me up to 9k automatically, and I just put in my request for 24k and was approved. Moral of the story: patience pays off. 

What's your income?

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 8 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@hrdsurfer wrote:

Sweet, grats on your Amex CLI Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.