EandK23

Re: Amex CLI

Congrats!!

Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: Amex CLI

twelfthjoe2 wrote:

HankNY wrote:

I got a BCP with 8,500 limit about 70 days back.  Went for CLI applied for 25k and got it.  This is my Highest CL , the next highest is freedom (8,500). My Util is 13% and history is 7yr 5 months. Thanks for everyone here,  wo you guys I would not have got this knowledge and power that comes with it.

Congrats on the CLI. My 61 day CLI is right around the corner for the Starwood and Delat. :smileyhappy:

just as an FYI you can only get an CLI on one AMEX card every 6 months...  so the 61 day CLI will only apply to one of your cards and then you will have to wait 6 months before you can increase the other one

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}