Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Blue

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Amex Delta Blue

Just approved for 1k, not much but my EveryDay was only 2k also.

Pretty happy.  Someone how it wouldent let me link both of my accounts tho, had to create a whole new online account.  Should I call them and ask for a bump or doesnt that work with amex?

Thanks!!  Guess ill start flying delta now Smiley Happy

Also can I combine my points form both cards?  I didnt see that anywhere.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Delta Blue

Congrats on the approval. You can actually call or reach out to them via chat and they can add it on for you, you will just need to provide some verification info from your ED card and they will complete the link process for you

Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I have,same issue. I have 2 separate logins , 1 for my new BCE and one for my ED and Green. I should probably call them lol.

Congrats OpSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I have,same issue. I have 2 separate logins , 1 for my new BCE and one for my ED and Green. I should probably call them lol.

Congrats OpSmiley Happy

Thanks!!, I spoke to a rep who said after 72 hours they can combine them for me.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@scarfa21 wrote:

Congrats OpSmiley Happy

Thanks!!, I spoke to a rep who said after 72 hours they can combine them for me.

not true, I think they are confused between the terms to which you have been approved for would not be visible to them within the 72 hours, but as far as combining accounts to your existing AMEX cards, that could be done in no time via chat. You probably got someone who didn't care. But keep contacting them and you will get someone to link it for you. Just like you I was approved last night and was able to link it within 10 mins. post approval via chat.

Message 5 of 16
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@scarfa21 wrote:

Congrats OpSmiley Happy

not true, I think they are confused between the terms to which you have been approved for would not be visible to them within the 72 hours, but as far as combining accounts to your existing AMEX cards, that could be done in no time via chat. You probably got someone who didn't care. But keep contacting them and you will get someone to link it for you. Just like you I was approved last night and was able to link it within 10 mins. post approval via chat.

Hate Lazy!!!  lol thanks

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! This is a great card I would have it I just never fly Delta lol!
Message 7 of 16
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

So many kinds of Delta cards....  Should try to collect those. 

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to combine my accounts together as well within minutes. That's actually how I figured out what my CL was. It didn't tell me from the approval response.
Message 9 of 16
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Im all good, got a competent CSR and he did it instantly.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.