Established Contributor

Re: Amex Delta Blue

Congrats,

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  I just had to Link my new Delta Blue card

to my main Login page as well.  AMEX did it via the CHAT feature.

No Issues, great service.  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
Sanjo812
Contributor

Congratulations! Is Delta one of your goto airlines?

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 13 of 16
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Sanjo812 wrote:

Congratulations! Is Delta one of your goto airlines?

Nope, but it will be now Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's also good to note that optimizing the potential to earn more Skymiles points by signing up directly with the Skymiles Rewards network. They allow you to earn additional Skymiles points for Dining, Shopping and etc. Currently they have 5 Skymiles points per dollar on dining and I believe it's 2 skymiles points per dollar on Shopping. So in case anyone is not yet aware, the link is posted below. Also, you can link as many of your CC and not just your AMEX card, all linked cards will enable you to earn Skymiles through the direct Delta Rewards Network.

https://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com

Message 15 of 16
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it's also good to note that optimizing the potential to earn more Skymiles points by signing up directly with the Skymiles Rewards network. They allow you to earn additional Skymiles points for Dining, Shopping and etc. Currently they have 5 Skymiles points per dollar on dining and I believe it's 2 skymiles points per dollar on Shoping. So in case anyone is not yet aware, the link is posted below. Also, you can link as many of your CC and not just your AMEX card, all linked cards will enable you to earn Skymiles through the direct Delta Rewards Network.

https://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com

wow, thanks!!!!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.