cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta and Green Approved!!! Need Assistance!

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Delta and Green Approved!!! Need Assistance!

Also I should add that I was given a choice between quite a few different cards. Blue, BCE, BCP, BS, BSP, Hilton, and Starwood. The AF at least in my case didn't seem to matter... 

Message 11 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

In general, you can't PC an AF to a non AF and vice versa under 12 mos.
Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Default4 wrote:

I just PCd my Delta Gold to a regular Blue at about the six month mark. I'm not sure why your being told one year. Did you get a sign up bonus on the Delta? 

Is this your only Amex Account?

I know once you have an account past 12 months you can PC others after just 30 days from last PC.

you should be able to pc the delta because it has AF... give it a month and then try or something if you REALLY don't want Delta.

congrats on the card but that's still so weird that they decline a blue and then approve delta so HIGH!!

Message 13 of 16
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Default4 wrote:

I just PCd my Delta Gold to a regular Blue at about the six month mark. I'm not sure why your being told one year. Did you get a sign up bonus on the Delta? 

I know once you have an account past 12 months you can PC others after just 30 days from last PC.

you should be able to pc the delta because it has AF... give it a month and then try or something if you REALLY don't want Delta.

congrats on the card but that's still so weird that they decline a blue and then approve delta so HIGH!!

I also have a Green charge card, but it won't be a year old until August... So I have no idea.

Message 14 of 16
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Default4 wrote:

The Delta and the Green were approved within a day of one another. I wanted to try for a revolver because of the SP if denied. (for being a pre-existing cardholder) I really want the BCE/BCP. lol

Message 15 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The BCE has no AF, perhaps if OP wants the BCP instead, he/she could PC earlier than 12 mos
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.