Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday card Auto CLI..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Everyday card Auto CLI..

I'm 10 days out until my 3x CLI for my everyday card. Logged in today to pay bill prior to statement cut date..and to my pleasant surprise there was an increase of 1k to my previous limit... Since they gave an auto increase I will still be able to request my 3x CLI in 10 days, right?
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Creditobsessed12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Everyday card Auto CLI..

Wow I have never heard of an auto CLI a month after opening the card. What is your new limit? You should still be able to get the 3x CLI.
11/30/14 EQ 545 TU 573 EX 602 01/15 EQ 545 TU 586 EX 589
02/15 EQ 643 TU 627 EX 669 03/05/2015 EQ 708 TU 744 EX 707
05/2017 EQ 659 TU 676 EX 683
Goal: 700s across the board Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 20
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Won't hurt to try!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My SLI was at 2k and I WILL apply for the 3x CLI =) also... Im pretty shocked myself but i have being seeing a lot of people hitting that love button right when they recieve their card with an approval...so i hope i get some more luv..
Message 4 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yes you still can get the 3X. Must be using it a bit Smiley Happy.. That is good.. Been putting about 500-700 though mine a month.. going for the mighty 3x on mine in 10 more days hoping for the full 30k.

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, you can say I been racking it up since I've recieved it...along with my PRG... The downside with having such a low SL i had to pay it off everytime I got close to the limit..i'd say I like my everyday card so much I've put 3-4k on it...
You know i dont see many people give the everyday card much love...but i get some attention from people when I pull out a CLEAR Amex card... Can someone clarify to me if I get an approved 3x CLI will that be another hard inquiry and if I get denied it will be a soft inquiry? Thanks
Message 6 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

3xCLI is always a soft.. Any CLI inquiry from Amex is a Soft...  

You can try it earlier than 61 if you feel lucky as well and possibly get approved for it or just wait the 61 days and should get approved if they gave you an auto CLI it sounds like they like you as stated.

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! 30k! I thought I had it good when I got my instant approval from NASA On a visa rewards for 21.2k...Thats amazing...good luck!
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Thanks CC gtk...
Message 9 of 20
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.