Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Everyday !!!

tag
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Amex Everyday !!!

Instant approval with a starting line of 3k. Already set up my online access, but don't see my apr anywhere. Nice to be in with Amex..Hope this credit line will grow !

TO
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Everday !!!

@teo77777 wrote:

Instant approval with a starting line of 3k. Already set up my online access, but don't see my apr anywhere. Nice to be in with Amex..Hope this credit line will grow !

Congratulations!  That's the same SL I received in December for the same card.  I did a chat to find out my APR. 

**I received a 3xcli on day 66.  That's when I was brave enough to go through with asking! lol

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Everyday !!!

Congratulations! Best I can remember, the APR is listed on the same page as your initial CL. You'll find out soon enough when your card arrives.

That's great! Getting in with AmEx is such a good feeling.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Best I can remember, the APR is listed on the same page as your initial CL. You'll find out soon enough when your card arrives.

That's great! Getting in with AmEx is such a good feeling.

I have two accounts and it isn't listed for either.  I had to do a chat to find out.  It only shows the CL.

Message 4 of 9
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

MOMTIMES7 wrote:

I have two accounts and it isn't listed for either.  I had to do a chat to find out.  It only shows the CL.

Sorry. Smiley Happy I meant the page that tells you that you're approved. My ED listed the APR and CL on the approval page, not the online account page.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell us some details..score.. what does your report look like?

Message 7 of 9
teo77777
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you tell us some details..score.. what does your report look like?

Sure....EX score at time of pull 686..13 inquires due to new car in Dec..3 new accounts last 6 months, with the most recent being the Venture in Feb. Overall util at 17%, with 1 card at 40%. Baddies are BK 13, filed in 09, dismissed, not discharged, forclosure also 09, zero balance. AAoA 2.3 years. Hope it helps.

TO
Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@teo77777 wrote:

Grats on your Amex approval Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.