Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles APPROVED!

tag
Anf_dude
Contributor

Re: Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles APPROVED!

I Just Got An Email Like 2 Days Ago Offering Me 50k Bonus Miles After Spending 1k In 3 Months.!
Message 11 of 14
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Way to go!  Enjoy your trip to Greece!  If you do even a moderate amount of traveling every year, the airline Visa cards (I'm thinking of Delta and United) are great - the free bag benefit pays your annual fee after just a couple trips.

Message 12 of 14
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anf_dude wrote:
I Just Got An Email Like 2 Days Ago Offering Me 50k Bonus Miles After Spending 1k In 3 Months.!

I have the same email, that's why I was curious. I might pull the trigger on this.

Last year on Sep 12th, they offered a 70K promo. I was waiting for that,but I guess it's not coming this year.

Message 13 of 14
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@Anf_dude wrote:

I have the same email, that's why I was curious. I might pull the trigger on this.

Last year on Sep 12th, they offered a 70K promo. I was waiting for that,but I guess it's not coming this year.

WOW!  That's easily 2 lengthy flights within the US for free!  I think here to Frankfurt, DE is around 60-70K and would easily cost in the 1000-1200$ range.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.