Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: Amex Hilton Honor Approved

sweet, did you apply online or over the phone?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Established Contributor
ibmrad7

ryanbush wrote:

sweet, did you apply online or over the phone?

I applied online, got 14 days message. Checked back after 5 mins and it showed Approved.

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 692
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
snowkitty

Congrats!! I just got a new Amex approval today too :smileyhappy:
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Established Contributor
ibmrad7

snowkitty wrote:
Congrats!! I just got a new Amex approval today too :smileyhappy:

Congrats!!!! :smileyhappy:

Which one did you get?

Valued Contributor
Dustink

[ Edited ]

They expedited my Hhonors without me even asking them to, also expedited plat, snail mailed BCE.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k          $8.5K          Closed          $19k         $6.5k           $24.2k        Closed          $5k         Closed       $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
ibmrad7

Dustink wrote:

The expedited my Hhonors without me even asking them to, also expedited plat, snail mailed BCE.

Thanks... this gives me some hope. I will call them again today to check on that Account number issue.

Plat is always expedited for everyone

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats OP

Established Contributor
ibmrad7

Thanks Credit314.

So I called Amex again, they gave some new BS this time. Apparently I am supposed to get some letter with my purchase APR and only after I receiver that letter they would release the new card. Anyone else experienced this?

Should I try calling again?

Established Contributor
scenery_guy

ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks Credit314.

So I called Amex again, they gave some new BS this time. Apparently I am supposed to get some letter with my purchase APR and only after I receiver that letter they would release the new card. Anyone else experienced this?

Never experienced that and I have 3 AMEX revolvers. That letter always comes in the envelope with my card. I would call and try again and if you get no love ask to speak to a manager. You got the card for Hilton stays, you have one next week and they are cutting you out of 6 points per dollar you could be earning plus 15% bonus credit. 

Established Contributor
ibmrad7

scenery_guy wrote:

ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks Credit314.

Never experienced that and I have 3 AMEX revolvers. That letter always comes in the envelope with my card. I would call and try again and if you get no love ask to speak to a manager. You got the card for Hilton stays, you have one next week and they are cutting you out of 6 points per dollar you could be earning plus 15% bonus credit. 

I think he was giving me some BS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}