Re: Amex Hilton Honor Approved

That's great, Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 22 of 29
ycm
Established Member

Congrats! I will likely app for this one once I get my citi Amex utilization down to 0.

Amex Delta Gold | Amex BCE | BofA Travel Visa Sig | Discover IT | Fidelity Visa | REI Visa Sig
Message 23 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

How much is your util? Mine was at 90 lol

@ycm wrote:

Congrats! I will likely app for this one once I get my citi Amex utilization down to 0.

Message 24 of 29
ycm
Established Member

This month my utilization on the card will sit at about 50%. What was your overal revolving util?

Amex Delta Gold | Amex BCE | BofA Travel Visa Sig | Discover IT | Fidelity Visa | REI Visa Sig
Message 25 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@ycm wrote:

This month my utilization on the card will sit at about 50%. What was your overal revolving util?

my current util is hovering around 90 percent across all cards.

Message 26 of 29
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@ycm wrote:

Wow! a true YMMV approval

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 27 of 29
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@ycm wrote:

Wow! a true YMMV approval

Absoultely Smiley Happy I got 2 approvals with this util Amex Platinum and Hilton Honors.

Message 28 of 29
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

They overnighted my Surpass without me asking them to, which was nice.  However, my roommate opened it by mistake since she didn't see my name on it - the print on the label is microscopically small.  Still teed me off though.  Then, when I looked at the card, I had to laugh.  Apparently they were in such a rush to print it that they left my last name off the card.  Not having the first-name recognition of Madonna or Prince, I called to tell them about the mistake and ask them to send me another card that included my last name.  They were apologetic, but when the CSR tried to put in the request to send me another card, he said it wouldn't go through.  Apparently their fraud protection procedure says they wont send another card within 10 days of you getting the initial card.  So I have to wait another 7 days and then call again and ask them to send another card. The account is still open though, so I can charge stuff on it if I want.  Think I'll wait though.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.