Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG 50K offer approved!

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Amex PRG 50K offer approved!

So i havent been applying for much lately because my utilization has been very high on a few cards and it has brought my score down to where it sits at 677 on EX right now. Iv been stressing with school and family things that have been going on so i needed a good approval to make me happy for a little while. Decided to pull the trigger and to my amazement i was instant approved! Approved with a 677 EX 9 INQ  and 14% overall ultilization with my cap one venture reporting at 100% with a 7500 balance. Time to get that bonus! 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex PRG 50K offer approved!

Nice!

Use it (and only it) for everything until your utilization is back in check. This card will help with UTI because it's a PIF'er

Message 2 of 10
thummel
Established Contributor

My utilization will be back in check within a few weeks. My utilization is always going up and down a ton. im just not one of those people who are to pif before a statement cuts. 

Message 3 of 10
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Was that an incognito offer? Just got mine too and really thrilled for my bonus to post. My first MR card!!

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 4 of 10
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!! I applied for this offer and my application was denied. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aussiesareforever wrote:

Congrats!

Was that an incognito offer? Just got mine too and really thrilled for my bonus to post. My first MR card!!

I was only able to see this offer in incognito mode. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I've seen this and the 65K offer a few times. I might pull the trigger in the future sometime..
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, this is my favorite card.  I cashed in on the same bonus in a month and got me some nice stuff.  Treat it well.

Message 9 of 10
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

The great thing about this is that you won't be stuck with a less than best interest rate because it's a charge card. I am holding off on any CC apps right now until I get T down.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.