Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG Approval

tag
fiddycal
New Contributor

Amex PRG Approval

Was able to get the 50K offer in incognito last night, and I couldn't resist. Guess Amex has me hooked. Smiley Very Happy I had to call in to verify my identity because I just moved (rep said I did a great job answering the security questions LOL) and was approved at the end. No inq showing as of today so maybe no HP?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex PRG Approval

Congrats fiddySmiley Happy Highly likely you are experiencing the Amex sp-ing the approval luvSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!  Heart

I LOVE them!!!  My initial app got denied years ago (I knew what the issue was) called for recon & the guy told me I was a great candidate for their "Media Review Team".

Sent them all my documentation....APPROVED!!!  For 18k! 

They really DO look at the bigger picture & their customer service is amazing!  Just a few weeks ago I hit their LUV buttin & got another $4700.

Yeah...lotsa love with AMEX!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Amex approved me for the SPG this week with a soft pull too. Who else does that? Nobody, that's who! I love Amex and am 4/4 with them this year. I almost feel like I owe to them to keep on apping! Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 10
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! All of these 50k points approvals are making me app itchy. 😂

Message 5 of 10
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Nice!

I'll be going for this offer in about a month or so along with EDP 30K and green 25K.

Message 6 of 10
fiddycal
New Contributor

Thanks y'all. I do love the soft pull. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

This 50k bonus offer still in my message box.  I'll just hold off.  Do not want to pay any more AF.....

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  I just got mine today too,,,NSPL. Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, received mine last week as well. I was able to get Gold PRG and Blue cash on the same HP.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.