Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex (PRG and Hilton) and Chase (CSP and United) Approved

tag
marypoppins70
New Contributor

Amex (PRG and Hilton) and Chase (CSP and United) Approved

I'm back in the garden! I left temporarily because I was itching to get another card from AMEX and I finally got my Premier Rewards Gold plus a Hilton Honors with a $15k SL! I then logged on to my chase accounts last week and got two more cards; a CSP and United Mileage plus with SL of $25k each!!! Needless to say I'm well over 5/24 and need to cultivate all the new cards I got this yearSmiley Wink

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex (PRG and Hilton) and Chase (CSP and United) Approved

@marypoppins70 wrote:

I'm back in the garden! I left temporarily because I was itching to get another card from AMEX and I finally got my Premier Rewards Gold plus a Hilton Honors with a $15k SL! I then logged on to my chase accounts last week and got two more cards; a CSP and United Mileage plus with SL of $25k each!!! Needless to say I'm well over 5/24 and need to cultivate all the new cards I got this yearSmiley Wink

Congrats on your new approvals, @marypoppins70screamer.gif

Message 2 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Amazing approvals there!

Message 3 of 6
marypoppins70
New Contributor

Thanks guys! Super excited but cautiously optimistic that Barclays doesn't give me a hard time and CLD me what with all my new accounts I've acquired this year. I admit have have gone crazy but I'm determined to be disciplined and stay in the garden! 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy clams! I thought I went crazy until I read your post. Smiley Very Happy Yes, you need to come on in the garden right in front of me. Congrats by the way.

Message 5 of 6
marypoppins70
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy clams! I thought I went crazy until I read your post. Smiley Very Happy Yes, you need to come on in the garden right in front of me. Congrats by the way.

hahahaha! I'm there with you for the unforseen future! or until around Apr-June 2018 when I can try for some CLI on existing CC Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.