Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Pre-Approval: solid offer?

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Anonymous

That's good to know but what score is the EveryDay card requiring for approval?  What I really need is a 0% introductory rate to transfer some of my balances to.  But once again I'm just happy to be in AMEX family.

Message 13 of 17
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

I have seen people with 660 and up getting approved but as you know better scores gets better APR ETC Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

I have seen people with 660 and up getting approved but as you know better scores gets better APR ETC Smiley Happy

Ok that is so true.  I think I will wait because I have only one remaining collection and there's a good possibility it will be deleted real soon.  At that time my score will be much better. Now I need to modify my siggy to show off my AMEX card!!!

Message 15 of 17
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

To be honest if I was you I would wait until you have a clean file so you can a better apr and sl. I wish I did on a few of mine (a couple) but I have learn etc

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

To be honest if I was you I would wait until you have a clean file so you can a better apr and sl. I wish I did on a few of mine (a couple) but I have learn etc

Yes I agree!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.