Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Premier Rewards Gold: 50K points

tag
JackBeNimble1
Contributor

Amex Premier Rewards Gold: 50K points

A targeted offer for 50K points just popped up as a display ad on an article I was reading and I bit. Approved immediately. I was planning to garden for a while but couldn't resist. The bonus is double what is being advertised in non-targeted offers right now so I think I made the right call. It looks like it's one of the best offers for this card.

Amex Gold, Amex Bonvoy, Amex Hilton Honors Surpass, Amex Every Day, Amex Hilton Biz, Amex Delta Biz, Barclays Arrival+, Barclays Rewards, Capital One VentureOne, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Freedom, Chase IHG Rewards, Chase United Explorer, Chase Sapphire
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Premier Rewards Gold: 50K points

I'm torn about this one - I'd like to add disco or Gold, Pre-approved through amex 

Message 2 of 4
JackBeNimble1
Contributor

If you get the 50K points, that's a $500 value at a minimum. And the spend limit is an easy $2K in three months. Plus, there's a $100 credit for incidentals on airline expenses booked on the card. And a $75 credit for hotel incidentals if you book a two-night stay through one of Amex's hotel partners. I'm impressed with Amex's customer sevice too.

Amex Gold, Amex Bonvoy, Amex Hilton Honors Surpass, Amex Every Day, Amex Hilton Biz, Amex Delta Biz, Barclays Arrival+, Barclays Rewards, Capital One VentureOne, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Freedom, Chase IHG Rewards, Chase United Explorer, Chase Sapphire
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.