Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex True Earnings Approval :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex True Earnings Approval :)

Congrats OP! One of the best cash back cards on the market - enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! I want that card so badly! Going to probably wait till 2014 to apply for that one. (Unless i remove and have success via GW letters my 2 small collections from my EX report soon.)

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 12 of 13
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

Just a little update...I called and found out my CL is only $1200. It's a little disappointing, but I applied on a whim and have no idea what my current FICO scores are. I didn't wait and plan it so my statement balances were super low and could have planned it a little better.

In the 13+ months I've had Amex Zync, several of the Zync statements were between $1100 and $1800 that have all been paid in full, so you would think Amex would see that and give me a little more room. Oh well, still happy I have the card Smiley Happy

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.