Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex again!

tag
skimmie48
Regular Contributor

Amex again!

As long as I had gotten the Green card I figured I might as well try to use the same pull and I was approved for the BCE! I got the Green card backdated to 1987 from having a previous account with them. Will this be two cards backdated to 1987?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
gwizdak24
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex again!

Just to be sure I asked via chat for both cards member since date be backdated

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skimmie48 wrote:

As long as I had gotten the Green card I figured I might as well try to use the same pull and I was approved for the BCE! I got the Green card backdated to 1987 from having a previous account with them. Will this be two cards backdated to 1987?

That's some SWEET backdate goodness!!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you just app for the revolver immediately after the same way to use the same pull? Or do you have to call?
Message 4 of 14
skimmie48
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you just app for the revolver immediately after the same way to use the same pull? Or do you have to call?

About 36 hours apart. 

Message 5 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your BCE card Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

WTG! Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 7 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

Many congrats!

Message 8 of 14
skimmie48
Regular Contributor

@skimmie48 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

About 36 hours apart. 

Sorry swampthing, just noticed I didn't answer your question. App same way. Applied on the site, I think they call that a cold app. No call. 

Message 9 of 14
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

I think it has to be less than 24hrs to be two cards 1 pull. I think 36 hours will be 2 credit pulls. When I got two cards 1 pull I did them 2 hours apart.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.