Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex and PayPal extras Mc approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex and PayPal extras Mc approved

Hello all-

First time poster, long time reader here. I know you hear stories about 100 times a week of someone thanking the forum members for inspiring them and helping raise their credit score through the immense knowledge found on these forums. Well, get ready for number 101 this week because here I go:

My score was 495 12 months ago. It is now hovering about 650. This forum has taught me how to dispute items, research a credit card, learn how certain factors effect my score, and has served as an amazing data point. Also, I have a bit of insomnia so it has kept me company many nights at 2 am. I have been approved for the following in the past 12 months:

capital 1 secured: $200, now at $500

walmart store card: $900 no cli yet 

paypal extras mc:  This was just approved, will know cl when I activate card

and the one that inspired this post and literally brought a tear to my eye (don't judge me)...... Amex BCE $500, ok, ok, ok I get it... whoopty doo, $500, biggggggg deal. Well, it is a big deal to me! This forum gets 90% of the credit for my success and I get the other 10%.

I am now gardening but I just needed to get off my chest what this forum and its members have done for me.

Thank you for reading what turned in to a novel on my love for this forum.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex and PayPal extras Mc approved

Congrats on your progress so far and the Amex approval. As im sure you have read on here  ( Amex 3x CLI thread ) that card has the potential to grow with time and your profile improving. Keep doing what you are doing you are on the right path. Good luck and congrats again.

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex and PayPal extras Mc approved

Awesome jobSmiley Happy. This forum is a well sharpened blade when used properly and it can be a blessing and a curse some times but each day we live and learn. Always try and take a lesson learned from others and if it applies to your own experience, apply it. Simple. Thanks for sharing your story and approval. Best wishes for continued successSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.