Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex approved!! but refuse to provide the score

tag
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex approved!! but refuse to provide the score

Congrats on the approvals!

Chances are you will get the scores in the mail. I have never heard of anyone being able to get the score from Amex CSRs. I guess they are just trained to say the non-disclore part, but in reality the normal customer service don't have access to it Smiley Wink The snail mail comes from the risk/underwriting department and if you escalate to talk to a supervisor, they can probably see the scores but will never disclose it on phone.

Message 11 of 14
fico_turtle

If you already build a relatioship with them----Yes,it is.  

April 2013---TU 685 EQ 671
Goal: 750+
Message 12 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

They disclosed my approval score over the phone. Alas, however, that is rare.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 14
vish1
Valued Contributor

I was lucky to get PSECU just a few days before they made PA residency a requirement so I get my free FICO scores every month.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.