Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex question

tag
jamie123
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex question

You are doing everything right! Keep up the good work and let us know what happens to your scores.

The best time to build your credit is when you don't need credit.

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 31 of 32
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex question

@Blackrv7 wrote:

Thanks gang, I've learned a lot in a short amount of time from myFICO.  OK, I'm IN!!  Applied for the Enchanced Buisiness Gold Rewards on the phone from a mailer RSVP code app, got approved.  Immediately hung up...smilng....and applied online for the Gold Delta Sky Miles, got approved!!  Once again, thanks for the collective knowledge on this site.

Another question, how do I find out how much my CL is on the sky miles?

Is there anything I should do as in logging in, creating an account, whatever with Amex, or do I have to wait until I physically receive the cards.  Sorry for the newbee questions but I'm thrilled to be IN and probably should holster my enthusiasm and start as you say....gardening Smiley Happy

Congrats on the new cards and welcome to the Amex and Chase families!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.