Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another 16 Day DISCOVER CLI

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Another 16 Day DISCOVER CLI

This is Awesome!! ! 16 days to the date, hit the luv button-Bam 500$ CLI.  3 years at 1,000 CL and now within 16 Days I got a 2000 CL.  Cant wait to see what happens in the next 16 days. Just glad it finally moved!!!!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another 16 Day DISCOVER CLI

Very nice.. Congrats!!

Message 2 of 19
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

The Discover Luv Party is still going, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 3 of 19
pip3man
Valued Contributor

I think there might be a trend in the increase pattern. Seems like those with a higher starting limit gets $3k increases and lower limits snag like $500 or $1k increments. I say this cos I've had mine for a lil over a year with a $1500 SL and the increases I've been getting so far is $500 (3X btw) whereas my brother got $10,500 SL right off the bat and his increases been $3k and now currently sits at $19,500. Only had his card for 6months hmm....

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Day 16 is tomorrow for me, hoping for my 5th increase!!

Message 5 of 19
texasman07
Established Contributor

I think you are right. Reading all the other post, trending if you have a lower SL you get 500 increase however; higher gives you bigger CLIs.  Im just glad I got two CLI"s so far. Hoping it doesnt end. 

Message 6 of 19
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

I don't know what to think, because 10 months ago Discover approved me for $800 (Which was the lowest credit line that I had). I was quite disappointed, but I still manage to use the card heavily and PIF several times in attempts to build my history with them. On 5/23, I chatted with CS rep and told them that I needed more buying power or else I was not going to use their card anymore. Instantly approved for a $3k increase. After reading the forum about the 16 day auto increases; I counted down my days in hopes that I would get lucky. My 16th day was today, so I push the luv button and was granted with another $3k increase!! I have already pre-marked my calendar in hopes that this trend will continue!!!
Message 7 of 19
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Tomorrow will be day 16 for me, I can't wait to hit that button and see what I get!

Message 8 of 19
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

Good luck seezar!!!

Message 9 of 19
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.