cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

 

They finally called me today. They told me they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards to $5K. They couldn't upgrade the card into World MC. I also asked them to lower the APR of the card. She put me on hold to review the account history.  She could lower the APR from 15.65% to 14.14%.

 

 

Ron.


Congrats Ron

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 18
Super Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy

 

Ron.

Message 12 of 18
Established Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

I logged into Cap 1 credit card account online to check the status payment. I noticed they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards MC from $4200 to $5000.  I emailed Cap 1EO to ask for CLI. That card was the subprime tier card. It wasn't qualified for any CLI.  I didn't think they were going to give me any increase.  It is because I got approved for Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa for $3K through Cap 1 EO.  First, I was a little disappointed for getting $800 increase.  $800 increase is better than nothing.

By the way, they didn't call me yesterday. 

 

Ron.


Congrats Ron, finally huh?

 

Did you ever hear back from those DCU people???

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 13 of 18
Super Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


zerobacan wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

I logged into Cap 1 credit card account online to check the status payment. I noticed they increased my Cap1 Cash Rewards MC from $4200 to $5000.  I emailed Cap 1EO to ask for CLI. That card was the subprime tier card. It wasn't qualified for any CLI.  I didn't think they were going to give me any increase.  It is because I got approved for Cap 1 Cash Rewards Visa for $3K through Cap 1 EO.  First, I was a little disappointed for getting $800 increase.  $800 increase is better than nothing.

By the way, they didn't call me yesterday. 

 

Ron.


Congrats Ron, finally huh?

 

Did you ever hear back from those DCU people???


Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy  No, nothing. I called them yesterday.  They told me it's reviewing.  I didn't call today. I don't call them everyday. 

 

 

Ron.

Message 14 of 18
Established Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!

next time you call, ask to be transfer to the new acc people, the telephone csr just reads the screen... GL

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 15 of 18
Super Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


zerobacan wrote:

next time you call, ask to be transfer to the new acc people, the telephone csr just reads the screen... GL


I asked them to transfer the call to them. She told me they don't take calls. Do you have any direct number?

 

 

Ron.

Message 16 of 18
Established Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

zerobacan wrote:

next time you call, ask to be transfer to the new acc people, the telephone csr just reads the screen... GL


I asked them to transfer the call to them. She told me they don't take calls. Do you have any direct number?

 

 

Ron.


nop, but thats funny, when I called to know about my app they csr told me that she would transfer me to the new app dept but they were already gone, twice....

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 17 of 18
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Another Cap1 EO CLI!!!!


zerobacan wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

zerobacan wrote:

next time you call, ask to be transfer to the new acc people, the telephone csr just reads the screen... GL


I asked them to transfer the call to them. She told me they don't take calls. Do you have any direct number?

 

 

Ron.


nop, but thats funny, when I called to know about my app they csr told me that she would transfer me to the new app dept but they were already gone, twice....


Hmmm... There is no way to talk to them directly.  I wonder if the email will work. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

Message 18 of 18