2/26/15: TU Fico (BarclayCard)- 721
2/18/15: EQ (CK)- 668
2/26/15: EX (EX.com)- 706

Message 21 of 24
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: Another NFCU cli increase for me ;)

@Creditaddict wrote:

and looking at your sigi line you don't have a NavCheck... Why not?

Why not grab a 2nd Navy Card while your at it and take advantage of the free bonus!

... Seriously though.

Ok, since you all are talking about NavCheck...I joined NFCU exactly 1 month ago, instant approval for cc10k, applied for Flagship rewards, 3-5 day message, then denial letter, recon via secure message asked was I eligible for another card they responded no and I was at my limit.  Smiley Sad My income is 85k, scores in signature.....Baddies: 2 paid c/o, 4 paid collection accounts, and a few late payments from 2011 and prior. Lots of SL in deferrment, and auto loan 15k (I would like to refinance through NFCU after I apply for mortgage loans)

What are my chances for NavCheck?? Should I try it?? I have been reading the other thread, will I see another window and have the option to stop??

@Anonymous in advance @Creditaddict

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

and looking at your sigi line you don't have a NavCheck... Why not?

Why not grab a 2nd Navy Card while your at it and take advantage of the free bonus!

... Seriously though.

Ok, since you all are talking about NavCheck...I joined NFCU exactly 1 month ago, instant approval for cc10k, applied for Flagship rewards, 3-5 day message, then denial letter, recon via secure message asked was I eligible for another card they responded no and I was at my limit.  Smiley Sad My income is 85k, scores in signature.....Baddies: 2 paid c/o, 4 paid collection accounts, and a few late payments from 2011 and prior. Lots of SL in deferrment, and auto loan 15k (I would like to refinance through NFCU after I apply for mortgage loans)

What are my chances for NavCheck?? Should I try it?? I have been reading the other thread, will I see another window and have the option to stop??

@Anonymous in advance @Creditaddict

I think since you got $10k credit card you could get $15k navcheck.

im unfamiliar with a second window to stop at for navcheck but I have heard this a few times lately?? It's always a hp so how would a screen before you submit mean you shouldn't submit?

Message 23 of 24
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

So it doesn't matter that I was declined for Flagship a month ago....i may still get Navcheck? I am going to try this afternooon. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.