Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another SP CLI NFCU !

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Another SP CLI NFCU !

A couple of days ago asked for a 2k increase on my Nrewards MC and was granted 7.5k tonight asked to bring it up 10k instant approval ! Luv NFCU

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Another SP CLI NFCU !

Nice! Congrats!
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 11
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

two SP CLI's on the same card in a matter of days......can't beat that! congrats!!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 3 of 11
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Wow that is awesome.  Congrats!

I just got my CLI today as well.

I wonder is this a new thing that they are doing an sp?   

Could they be losing the title "HP happy CU"?

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats on the increases.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

A couple of days ago asked for a 2k increase on my Nrewards MC and was granted 7.5k tonight asked to bring it up 10k instant approval ! Luv NFCU

That is pretty awesome!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 11
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Thanks Guys !

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 7 of 11
coachmiff
Regular Contributor

Nice job my hero--took your advice had 7K on visa platinum and asked for increase on 20 Feb.--they doubled it to 14K--have been watching all the SP cli lately and pulled the trigger on the luv button last night and went to 17.5K---the computer didn't even think--the increase was their instantly--these guys are freaking assume e!!!!!!!!

Now the bad news(I think)?--got a visa sig cash rewards 20 Feb. for 13K--got greedy last night and asked for 17.5K--got the 3-5 day message and haven't heard anything--probably will get the to new account message and hard pull--oh well to the inner earth's of the garden for 2 years--txs for all your insight dodge!

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy plat visa 25k,navy go 25k, Navy Check 15K, , USAA Am Exp 18K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 18K, Discover IT 18.5K, PayPal Extras MC 7.5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 8.05k, Wallmart discover 7.5k, Amex bce 25k,Boa cash rewards25k, southwest chase 4k, nasa cr 30k,nasa rew 5k,barc rewards 25k=279k+ scores 750 across the board
Message 8 of 11
dodgeball
Established Contributor

way to go coach !!!

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 9 of 11
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Wow awesome. Coachmiff you'll probably end up with a HP but its ok Smiley Happy

Good luck!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.