cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another one of those Amex 3X CLI threads!

tag
ElCamino
Contributor

Another one of those Amex 3X CLI threads!

It's time to celebrate!

My 61 days have come and gone and my BCE's credit limit has now leapt from $5,500 to $16,500!

Officially my highest CL by far! Once the new limit reports, I can see all of the other banks jealously offering my great limits in order to get my business. Smiley Very Happy

Amex BCE: $16.5k, Discover It: $5k, Chase Freedom Visa: $10k, Fidelity Amex: $7.5k, PenFed Cash Rewards Visa: $3.5k, CapOne Union Plus MC: $4.5k, Barclays Upromise MC: $5k, BoA Cash Rewards 123 MC: $1.5k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Another one of those Amex 3X CLI threads!

Grats! Very nice CL
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
ElCamino
Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Grats! Very nice CL

Thanks!

It's a shame I won't be using the BCE too much once I'm out of the garden and get that Sallie Mae MasterCard.

Amex BCE: $16.5k, Discover It: $5k, Chase Freedom Visa: $10k, Fidelity Amex: $7.5k, PenFed Cash Rewards Visa: $3.5k, CapOne Union Plus MC: $4.5k, Barclays Upromise MC: $5k, BoA Cash Rewards 123 MC: $1.5k
Message 3 of 5
chasing8s
Valued Member

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  

PS: was afraid to ask for 3 x myself  and  did rq  2 x a month back...chickened .. ha ha..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.