Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another successful AOR!!

tag
joe867
Valued Member

Another successful AOR!!

Yesterday was the big day. Had this bad boy planned for a couple of months. You know how it is, as soon as you finish one AOR you start dreaming of whats next. Well yesterday I took a swing at the Club Carlson, The Old Blue, and 100k AA. Here is how it all played out.

Club Carlson - Instant Approval - 15k

Amex Old Blue Cash - Had to call for quick and painless Approval - 5k

Citi AA Executive - Had to call and answer a question or two to verify identity then quick Approval - 13k

Things to note. IDA and ARS were frozen. My credit score continues to climb even though I have accrued at least 10 new credit cards in the last 16 months and I did a refi 3 months ago.

Thanks again to this forum and all of the other resources dedicated to the wonderful world of credit cards.

EX 761 (5/14); EQ 784 (4/14); TU 778 (5/14)

NFCU cashRewards 23k | Marriott Premier MC 18k | US Bank Club Carlson 15k | Amex BCP 14.3k | Citi AA Exec 13k | Barclays US Airways 10k | PSECU 7.5k | Amex SPG 7k | Amex Old Blue Cash 5k | Chase Sapphire 5k | Ink Plus 5k | PenFed Platinum Rewards 5k | PenFed Defender 5k | PenFed LOC 5k | Gap 4300 | Amex SPG Biz | Amazon Chase 500 |
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Another successful AOR!!

@joe867 wrote:

Yesterday was the big day. Had this bad boy planned for a couple of months. You know how it is, as soon as you finish one AOR you start dreaming of whats next. Well yesterday I took a swing at the Club Carlson, The Old Blue, and 100k AA. Here is how it all played out.

Citi AA Executive - Had to call and answer a question or two to verify identity then quick Approval - 13k

Things to note. IDA and ARS were frozen. My credit score continues to climb even though I have accrued at least 10 new credit cards in the last 16 months and I did a refi 3 months ago.

Thanks again to this forum and all of the other resources dedicated to the wonderful world of credit cards.

@joe867 wrote:

gratz i was thinking of trying for the citi aa platinum down the road.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@joe867 wrote:

Nice run, grats on the successful spree Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great run, congrats Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Nice... Congrats!

Message 6 of 13
Alberio
Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 644 (EQ) 646 (EX) 670 (TU) as of 11/2013
Current Score: 732 (EQ myFico) 740 (EX myFico) 740 (TU myFICO) as of 8-25-14
Lender Pulled Scores (3-19-14): 709(EX)/700(TU)/670(EQ)
Goal Score: 710 (Made it!!)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unreal! Congrats on your successes!
Message 8 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great run, grats Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
tryingagain62
Contributor

good job

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.