Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody get this email from Chase??

tag
jwduke
Regular Contributor

Anybody get this email from Chase??

You may be eligible for an instant credit line increase on your account ending in XXXX.
Request by September 26, 2014 to see if you qualify.

Amazon.com Rewards Visa LogoRoger’s Account Summary
Account ending in: XXXX
Credit limit: $9,000.00
As of: September 09, 2014
Good news, Roger
You can now request¹ a credit line increase
on your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card without a credit inquiry!

No credit inquiry necessary | Instant decision | More spending power
As a valued cardmember, you can now increase your card's credit line.² It's an easy way to cover unexpected expenses that may arise and enjoy added buying power on your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Follow these easy steps to request your increase today:
1. Log in to our secure site by clicking the Request Now button or by September 26, 2014
2. Update your annual income
3. Get your decision instantly – there's no additional credit inquiry
With your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card, the process is fast and hassle-free!
No credit inquiry necessary | Instant decision | More spending power
Be sure to request your credit line increase by September 26, 2014

¹Please note that this offer is based on existing information on your account; if the information changes, you may be ineligible for this offer.
²We may also refer to your credit line as your credit access line or your credit limit.
Email Security Information
Email intended for: Roger

For your account ending in: XXXX

If you have concerns about the authenticity of this message, please visit chase.com/customerservice for options on how to contact us.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:

This promotional message was sent to you as a Chase customer to provide information about products, services, or special offers that may be of interest to you.

You can unsubscribe from promotional messages from Chase. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your request. You will continue to receive service-related communications from Chase.

Replies to this email message will not be read or responded to. To contact Chase, please do not reply to this message, but instead go to www.chase.com for contact information.

Chase Privacy Operations
PO Box 659752
San Antonio, Texas 78265-9752

Chase Privacy Notice
©2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co.EM03609
Well I did it & my CL went from $9,000 t0 $18,000! Woo Hoo!!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: FICO- 798 (02/21/18)
Goal Score: 800+ All Three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody get this email from Chase??

I can only dream, my son got one like that for his Freedom card and he got a SP CLI from 3000 to 5000. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 22
YahComb
Established Contributor

just got that email for my freedom yesterday morning. First cli from chase in 25 months of having the card(though i did get to 7.5K by consolidating my Sapphire)

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 3 of 22
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!  Yes, I received the same email on my Freedom card.  It was an unexpected surprise!  Chase must be in the giving mood lately.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 4 of 22
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

I have the Freedom and CSP...I sure do hope I get an email like this one some day...lol.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 22
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

That's pretty awesome. Thank you for sharing. Did you request $18000 or was it a counter?

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 6 of 22
skigirl916
Established Contributor

For the OP and others who've received this email: how long did you have the card before you got this email?

Message 7 of 22
jwduke
Regular Contributor

All they ask is for your income. Thats it, pretty basic.

Message 8 of 22
jwduke
Regular Contributor

I've has my Amazon-Chase Rewards card for maybe a year.

Message 9 of 22
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

For the OP and others who've received this email: how long did you have the card before you got this email?

Two and a half years for me.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.