Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

tag
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

Well, I folded. I was determined to stay app free until 2013, my last apps occuring back in February of this year. I'm a recent graduate and was wanting to wait until my career took off before applying, but I couldn't stand it. Smiley Happy

Started out with Citi CLI's. I requested CLI's on both my Forward and Dividend. First was the Forward...requested $5,000 extra on a $2,000CL. I was offered $700 with NO credit pull, so I took it. There was an option to request more but I figured I'd take this small increase for now and save myself the inquiry --so I technically didn't leave the garden here! 

Next was Citi Dividend. Same story, pretty much. Requested $5,000 more, but this time got offered an $800 increase with no hard pull. I took it and saved the inquiry. Now at this point I was on fire and couldn't stop Smiley LOL

So I decided to request an increase for my BoA 123 Cash Rewards. It's at $800 and I requested $4,000 (I figured shoot high and hopefully get a counter offer) but I got the message that I needed to call in. I'll probably do that tomorrow, but I've heard this occurs many times when requesting CLI's with them. So the jury is still out on this one.

Finally, I app'd for the ever so elusive AMEX BCE. I've wanted this card for so long but been denied each time. I've have my Zync now for over a year (opened in Sept or Oct of 2011) so I figured what the hell, it's a soft pull if denied so I'll go for it. Initially I got the 10-14 day message and I thought oh ****, I pushed my luck too far. But then I decided to go to the online check status and...APPROVED! Doesn't say with the CL is or interest rate but I really don't care at this point. Smiley LOL

I wanted to try for an increase on my Discover and Chase cards but I didn't see the option available online. The Discover one says they can't process my request and to call in as soon as I click on the luv button, before even entering my info. And with Chase I don't even see an option online to request an increase. Weird.

Anyway I'm satisfied. Now I have to wait and see what happens with the BoA card and how much my AMEX limit will be, but I'm stoked!

Now back to the garden!

BCE approval.jpg

***see my two updates in my posts below!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Re: App/CLI spree results!

Very nicely done ! Keep up the good work....I'm so happy for your progress.

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 2 of 39
jllunas
Contributor

Congrats! Great Job!

Transunion 698
Equifax 713
Experian 700
Goal Score 750
HWLBA
Message 3 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Thanks guys Smiley Happy Feels good.

Oh and to update further, I applied for the Citi ThankYou Preferred card a few hours ago and was approved for $2,000 CL. Citi has been hounding me with pre-approvals for this card (I counted --I got SIX approvals for the TY Preferred in the last couple months) so I bit and got it. A little -for lack of a better word- disappointed that I didn't get anything higher, but I am thrilled with the approval and it's definitely a card I can grow with. 

Citi has been very good to me and I plan on giving them a lot of my business now and in the future. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 4 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

HOLY CRAP GUYS!!!!! I just logged into my BoA account just to see if anything changed and...I NOW HAVE A $5,000 CREDIT LIMIT!!!!!!!

SO THRILLED! My highest limit to date! I guess I put in $5,000 on the request and not 4. Now I'm wondering how much I could have gotten out of them! Smiley Tongue 

I'm not sure who they pulled as I haven't gotten an alert yet, but it shouldn't matter because I have no baddies on any of my reports. Gahh I still can't believe it! Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 5 of 39
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Super Nice!!! Congrats.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 6 of 39
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

That's awesome!  Congrats on your CLIs and on your approval for Citi TY and Amex!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 7 of 39
knoregs
Established Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

HOLY CRAP GUYS!!!!! I just logged into my BoA account just to see if anything changed and...I NOW HAVE A $5,000 CREDIT LIMIT!!!!!!!

Damn... You are ON FIRE!!!!   Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 8 of 39
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

Z O M G, Amex BCE....Smiley Surprised I want one in January. BCE/P

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 9 of 39
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

Congrats on all the approvals! But I'm a little bit confused LOL ... Why didn't you wait until Jan 2013 to get the AmEx BCE for optimal backdating?

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.