Senior Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: App Spree Success

Congrats!  The damage should not be too bad. I lost 53 points for 4 new accounts Jan/Feb and it took 4 months to almost get back up, only 10 points missing from before my spree. Of course then Idid two more and so far I did not get punished much. The app for Citi in Mar got me 15 points down but back up 1 months later and now I am waiting for the punishment on my last card Barclays in May.  Now definitely will garden for the rest of the year. :smileyhappy: 

FICO® EQ 795 (as of today) - TU 778 (11/28) * Fako EX 811 (12/02 - CS) * last app 12/16/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 4, EX: 5, EQ: 3

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Seedling Garden Club member *
Established Contributor
emptypockets

Re: App Spree Success

Nice little spree you did there! And nice CL from Chase - people complain about them, but they have been great to me! It shouldn't take your scores long to recover, especially with your long AAoA. My scores are bouncing around alot since I did a major app spree in June, 2012. My current scores would be prob 10-15 points higher (at least) if I could lay off the app button. I would say 3-4 months down the line you should see a nice bump, as your new cards age, and you utilization goes down (from the new CL's). The INQ's (in my opinion) only cost a point or two for each one, when you have a decent AAoA.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (4), Chase (6), Nordstrom Visa,US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Nasa FCU Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Citi (4), Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Sam's MC, Cabela's Visa, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 RLR MC, DC Premier MC, Macy's AMEX; A few store cards.

Current Scores: EQ My Fico (12/14): 785; TU MyFico (12/14): 795; EX (My Fico): 765; Walmart TU Fico 08 (12/2014): 788

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}