tag
nvrgvupnvrsrndr
Contributor

Re: App Spree Super Success!!!

@myjourney wrote:

@nvrgvupnvrsrndr wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats on the spree

Thanks.  I owe alot of credit to you and Lexie09 for your guidance and encouragement last year when I was getting started.  You guys were/are great!

Thanks

Just passing forward from what everyone passed to me 

You have done well Bravo

Once again...I appreciate it.  I don't always have time to log on here and pass on what I've learned which has been considerable.  I have however passed on knowledge to more friends, family and co-workers than I can count on both hands and feet.  It's a good feeling to hear back from them that what I suggested worked and see the smiles on their faces.  Feels good helping.

Message 11 of 18
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Way to go, Congratulations!!!

myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 12 of 18
nvrgvupnvrsrndr
Contributor

@Country_Feller wrote:

Way to go, Congratulations!!!

Thanks and welcome to the community!

Message 13 of 18
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Great spree and good to know you have come a long way in one year.  I am on the same journey and hope to have the portfolio you have.  Did you start with any negatives that needed dealt with?  I have several that will likely take that whole year.  We'll see. -Barry

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 14 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@nvrgvupnvrsrndr wrote:

Well I'm done with my app spree.  App'd for 5...approved for 5.  Here's the breakdown:

Amex BCE $2k (disappointed with initial CL but know it will be $6k in 61 days - $50 back after $500 spend - 15 month 0% APR)

Citi Dividend $4.5k Visa Platinum ($100 back after $500 spend - 12 month 0% APR)

US Bank Cash + perks Visa Signature $5k ($100 back after $500 spend - 12 month 0% APR)

Marriott Premier Rewards Visa Signature $5k (70k bonus after $1k spend and cool metal card + 1 free night stay annually cat. 1-5 hotel)

Cap 1 General Motors World Elite MasterCard$5k (12 month 0% APR and the prestige of having a World Elite MC - added benefit of no annual fee when most every other offering for a World Elite MC has an annual fee starting at around $400)

Anyway, I can now close two of my Cap 1's with low CL's and will probably close Discover it with low CL.  Last year at this time I had 1 store card and 3 CC's (2 Cap 1's and 1 CreditOne) with combined credit lines of $2,200.  With my new acquisitions I will have a nice stable of cards including 1 AMEX PRG charge, 6 Visa Signatures, 3 Visa Platinum's, 1 MC Platinum and now 1 World Elite MCwith combined CL's of over $100k after I close the Cap 1's and Discover it.  Off to the garden for at least a year!!!

Congrats on your successful spree Smiley Happy

Dont know why you went for all the 0% at once I would have saved them to give self more time with free bucks but I guess it doesnt matter if you PIF.

Message 15 of 18
mrvoicelc
New Contributor

Great job on your spree...it gives others a boost when other members share what they accomplish...congrats!

Message 16 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 17 of 18
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Yes, I would say, super success!  Congrats, WTG

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.