Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree - YESSIRRYYY!!!

tag
tehpud
New Contributor

App Spree - YESSIRRYYY!!!

Hi all.  I have a few posts this past 2 weeks about my app spree.  I guess i just can't contain my excitement and want to share it with my credit family (you guys/gals).

My app spree:

AMEX BCP - APPROVED - $5.5K

CHASE CSP - APPROVED - $5K

DUCK CARD - APPROVED - $10K

(i requested chase executive offices to do a 1 CR pull for a CLI across the board on my other cards)

BOA AMEX ACC. CASH - CLI - APPROVED - $5K -> $10K

CHASE AMAZON - CLI - APPROVED - 1K -> $2.5K

CHASE UNITED MP - CLI - APPROVED - 1K -> $2.5K

Woop woop!  Definitely off to the Garden now before Lexie gets on me for leaving it!  I was gardening for 6 months Smiley Happy  

I am strongly debating, per advice of Chase Exec. Office, to possibly consolidate my Chase Amazon and Chase United MP into my CSP.  I rarely use those 2 cards and they are sock drawered.  They are only 6 months old.  They would be able to move total amount over or they offered to let them stay open with a low limit and move majority limit to my CSP.  

Thanks to you all for the advice!  Now...where did I leave my rake at....

Starting Score: 507 TU | 549 EX | 525 EQ // 05/11
Current Score: 773TU | 740 EX | 751 EQ // 06/13
Goal Score: 775 TU | 795 EX | 745 EQ

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: App Spree - YESSIRRYYY!!!

congrats

Message 2 of 11
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing. Closing the cards they still report for 10 years. That's a decision you will have to make.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 11
tehpud
New Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing. Closing the cards they still report for 10 years. That's a decision you will have to make.

Yeah - I am thinking I will just leave them be.  I may move part of their limits over to the CSP, but not fully close them off.

Message 4 of 11
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 5 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, good move getting those increases out of Chase with only 1 pull.  If you do decide to consolidate limits down the road, you can simply call customer service and have them transfer you to the consolidation department specifically.  It's a very quick process.

Message 7 of 11
physignathus
New Contributor

congrats

EX: 704, EQ: 728, TU: 702. AAoA: 2.8 y
Amex Business Platinum: NPSL, Chase Riz 24k,Chase United Club 20k, Paypal MC 40k, Discover 22k, Citi Advantage 31.5k, Amex BCE 33k.
Message 8 of 11
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

That Garden was well worth it!!!

3 New CLI's  accross the board with 1 hp and 3 Bad-mamma-jamma cards to add on to all the excitement!!! Happy for you!!! Smiley LOL Knowingly your going to get that 40k sign on bonus with chase (first year waived), 3x CLI from amex on the BCP soon and a healthy line with the duck card that is going to grow with you pretty easily (since their credit department is so kind and generous!) hahaha Congrats!!! 

No really you should be bouncing off your walls/ceiling right now Smiley Tongue Grats! (but hurry before lexie knows your out the garden) Smiley Very Happy

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 9 of 11
tehpud
New Contributor

@ReaLiLJ wrote:

That Garden was well worth it!!!

3 New CLI's  accross the board with 1 hp and 3 Bad-mamma-jamma cards to add on to all the excitement!!! Happy for you!!! Smiley LOL Knowingly your going to get that 40k sign on bonus with chase (first year waived), 3x CLI from amex on the BCP soon and a healthy line with the duck card that is going to grow with you pretty easily (since their credit department is so kind and generous!) hahaha Congrats!!! 

No really you should be bouncing off your walls/ceiling right now Smiley Tongue Grats! (but hurry before lexie knows your out the garden) Smiley Very Happy

I think your excitement sparked moree xcitement out of me.  LOL.  I was very proud of the success coming out of the Garden.  Thanks for all the enthusiasm and support Smiley Happy  

Lexie hasn't found my escape yet, but going to sneak back in there!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.