Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree - YESSIRRYYY!!!

tag
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Re: App Spree - YESSIRRYYY!!!

@tehpud wrote:

Hi all.  I have a few posts this past 2 weeks about my app spree.  I guess i just can't contain my excitement and want to share it with my credit family (you guys/gals).

My app spree:

AMEX BCP - APPROVED - $5.5K

CHASE CSP - APPROVED - $5K

DUCK CARD - APPROVED - $10K

(i requested chase executive offices to do a 1 CR pull for a CLI across the board on my other cards)

BOA AMEX ACC. CASH - CLI - APPROVED - $5K -> $10K

CHASE AMAZON - CLI - APPROVED - 1K -> $2.5K

CHASE UNITED MP - CLI - APPROVED - 1K -> $2.5K

Woop woop!  Definitely off to the Garden now before Lexie gets on me for leaving it!  I was gardening for 6 months Smiley Happy  

I am strongly debating, per advice of Chase Exec. Office, to possibly consolidate my Chase Amazon and Chase United MP into my CSP.  I rarely use those 2 cards and they are sock drawered.  They are only 6 months old.  They would be able to move total amount over or they offered to let them stay open with a low limit and move majority limit to my CSP.  

Thanks to you all for the advice!  Now...where did I leave my rake at....

Congrats and WOWSmiley Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.