Did you mean: 

App Spree..

tag
angebange221

App Spree..

These are the cards that I have recently applied for:

Chase Amazon Visa - approved SL $1000

Chase Disney - got the 7-10 day message, called and was approved for $2000

Barclays Apple Rewards - approved SL $1500. Used to purchase the new iPhone 7 Plus.

Bank of America Student Visa - approved SL $700. Can I call and get a higher starting limit?

Amex Everday Card - denied, due to age of credit history

Walmart Store Card - $500 SL. Was hoping for the MC. The starting limit is really low. Would it be bad if I cancelled the card as soon as I got it?

I also got to upgrade my Citi TYP to the Citi DC. Super excited about that change!

I am definitely going into the garden now..

Scores: TU: 659 EQ: 684 EX: 687

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: App Spree..

@angebange221 wrote:

Barclays Apple Rewards - approved SL $1500. Used to purchase the new iPhone 7 Plus.

Bank of America Student Visa - approved SL $700. Can I call and get a higher starting limit?

Walmart Store Card - $500 SL. Was hoping for the MC. The starting limit is really low. Would it be bad if I cancelled the card as soon as I got it?

I also got to upgrade my Citi TYP to the Citi DC. Super excited about that change!

The BofA was probably this low because you applied for student... I would have gone normal cards with your other approvals.

Message 2 of 5
angebange221

@Creditaddict wrote:

@angebange221 wrote:

The BofA was probably this low because you applied for student... I would have gone normal cards with your other approvals.

Am I able to switch it over to a normal card, or will I have to wait a couple of months? I've applied for student cards before and my starting limit has always been over $1000 so I didn't think it'd be this low.

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

id just apply for something else now!

Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont worry about Walmart it can growSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.