Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree

Closed on a home at the end of December and immediately applied for new credit.  Thanks in part to all the information on myFICO, I have now added the following tradelines:

• CSP - $7000.00 
  • NFCU Platinum Visa - $24,000
  • Penfed Cash Rewards - $23,000 
  • Penfed PLOC - $20,000
  • AMEX BCE - $5000 
  • SunTrust Travel Rewards - $5000
  • NASA Cash Rewards - $10,000
  • Lowe's - $2000

These new accounts, combined with limit increases on some of my old cards, puts me at about $116,000 in available credit. Think I am done for a good long while.  

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree

Congrats I would called credit solutions on the Lowest Card and ask for an increase should be able to get it bumped up to $25k!

Message 2 of 13
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Closed on a home at the end of December and immediately applied for new credit.  Thanks in part to all the information on myFICO, I have now added the following tradelines:

• CSP - $7000.00 
  • Penfed PLOC - $20,000
  • AMEX BCE - $5000 
  • Lowe's - $2000

These new accounts, combined with limit increases on some of my old cards, puts me at about $116,000 in available credit. Think I am done for a good long while.  

Wow, Those are great!

Call CS and get that Lowes limit up...

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Message 3 of 13
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

• CSP - $7000.00 
  • Penfed PLOC - $20,000
  • AMEX BCE - $5000 
  • Lowe's - $2000

Just wonder what you going to do with those the cards. I see redundancy.....

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

• CSP - $7000.00 
  • Penfed PLOC - $20,000
  • AMEX BCE - $5000 
  • Lowe's - $2000

Just wonder what you going to do with those the cards. I see redundancy.....

They will be rotated.  In my second career, I buy and flip houses.  The limits will give me some flexibility to cover expenses that aren't financed through hard money or a traditional loan. 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats I would called credit solutions on the Lowest Card and ask for an increase should be able to get it bumped up to $25k!

Thanks!  Definitely plan to work on that limit. 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

• CSP - $7000.00 
  • Penfed PLOC - $20,000
  • AMEX BCE - $5000 
  • Lowe's - $2000

Wow, Those are great!

Appreciate the phone number!  That will be a goal for the upcoming year. 

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you.  Sounds like you're pretty high on life right now.  Every time I make a decision to go for a CLI or apply for a new card I feel like I am pushing the envelope.  In April of this year there will be no hard inquries on my EQ or TU.  Only 2 on EX.  I just closed my Chase Freedom after moving the limit over to my CSP.  I'd like to have the Chase Amazon Visa but I feel like I'm pushing it a little.  I swear I will stop when all of my cards are at $10,000 and that should be my real goal rather than applying for anything new.  3 are sitting at $4,250, $4,800 and $4,800.  It feels really good to know the banks trust you and you reinforce that trust by being a responsible customer.

Message 8 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Really well done!

+1 to calling Synchrony and request to raise Lowes for you. They do that most of the time.

Congratulations. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

• CSP - $7000.00 
  • Penfed PLOC - $20,000
  • AMEX BCE - $5000 
  • Lowe's - $2000

Wow, Those are great!

Appreciate the phone number!  That will be a goal for the upcoming year. 

Not this year - today!

They're usually pretty good about recon of small lines without an additional pull if you call within the first week or so

Good Luck!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.