Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: App Success!

Congrats

Message 11 of 14
LyonsPride
Established Member

Just a quick update.  The Discover IT limit is actualy $1000.  Also,  Chase fraud protection just called me to verify my identity because of the 2 applications I had with them (Amazon and Slate).  Once I verified my information I was approved for the Slate also!  I do not know the credit limit and the rep was unable to tell me what it is, but I'm approved!!!  Now if when my Orchard becomes Capital1 and they do not waive the AF I am definately closing that card!  I am out of sub-prime hell and not keeping a card that is charging me a fee to have it and also does not grow with me!  Once I have the card I will update the limit.  I realize that these limits aren't outrageous, but after my rebuilding struggle I'm so excited to be approved for these cards with much better terms that will grow with me.  Plus, now that I have these cards in a year or two I can get even better cards!!!

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 665
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The important thing is you are on your way. You are absolutely correct that rebuilding is a struggle and not to focus on the CL . You have great cards, with prime lenders.
Congratulations
Message 13 of 14
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I'm hoping to do the same within the year!

Also, anyone follow up on the cards in the signature question?

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.