Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree before gardening

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree news

Woohoo! Congrats on the approvals! I would like to get in with Amex, but they always list the "prior delinquencies" for me as well. WTG!!!

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! I took applied to Chase FU card and got the same message, I just read your post and called but they told me that it's still in review.

What did you tell Discover for the recon if you don't mind me asking?

Again, congrats!!!
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone, just did these days some apps started with:
AMEX blue cash everyday instant approval $10k pulled EX
BOA denied offered secure card (looking for advice on calling for recon) pulled TU
Discover it denied (also looking for advice on recon) don't know where they pulled
Chase Freedom UNL 7-10 message afte app and called 5 minutes later, answered some address questions, verified pin sent to mobile number and approved $2.5

nedd advice on discover and BOA cash rewards apps that recon dept wasn't available due to holiday!

thanks in advance!!

UPDATE!!!

Discover recon success, approved $4.5k instantly

BOA denied on recon due to past delinquencies years ago

so that makes my app spree 3 out of 4

Not too shaby... Congrats!! and  Happy New Year!

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
In the discover call She told me no hard pull was made when applied online due to some information not being correct, she corrected physical address il from Puerto Rico so addresses are kind of different and approved me right away

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree before gardening

Congrats on your approvals. Btw, I have Discover and love them. The card will grow with you!!!! It's an amazing company. Check out the Discover Deals. There can be some nice deals in there in addition to the regular cashback bonus. I've already used it twice in the past couple months.

Message 15 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I have merged your two threads on these approvals into one here in the approvals section, please do not cross post the same topics its not in line with our TOS, I thank you for your understanding and congrats to all your success Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approvals. A charge off to some lenders is the kiss of death far worse than a bankruptcy. most of the time you have to wait it out even if they are paid. so enjoy the credit with the banks that pull bureau that is clean. I'm in the same boat. I have Citibank paid charge offs, which means Bank of America, usbank, fbno won't touch me even though I've never had credit with them
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all your awesome success! Discover is an amazing card, you'll love it Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
estrickland1
New Contributor

That's awesome! Congrats!

Starting Score: EX 655, TU 583, EQ 598
Current Score: EX 651, TU 662, EQ 640
Goal Score: 700s
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.