Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree success (Business/Personal)

tag
Bunnylocks
New Contributor

App spree success (Business/Personal)

So I finally bit the bullet and applied for my first business card.  I received a targeted offer in the mail for the Amex Business Gold with 50k MR points and the annual fee waived for the first year. I had been waiting to apply for the BOA Cash Rewards business card.

Applied for the Amex and was approved, so followed up with the Simply Cash card from Amex, and was approved for 5k. I took things further and went for the BOA business card, app went to pending. I called the credit department, and was approved for 10k.

Finally, tried for the Double Cash and approved for 2.5k. Disappointed that my limit isn't higher considering that my Simplicity is 4k, but I'm still happy with the outcome from my spree. I'm pretty much done for the next two years. Thank you to  MyFico and all the helpful people here.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree success (Business/Personal)

@Bunnylocks wrote:

So I finally bit the bullet and applied for my first business card.  I received a targeted offer in the mail for the Amex Business Gold with 50k MR points and the annual fee waived for the first year. I had been waiting to apply for the BOA Cash Rewards business card.

Applied for the Amex and was approved, so followed up with the Simply Cash card from Amex, and was approved for 5k. I took things further and went for the BOA business card, app went to pending. I called the credit department, and was approved for 10k.

Finally, tried for the Double Cash and approved for 2.5k. Disappointed that my limit isn't higher considering that my Simplicity is 4k, but I'm still happy with the outcome from my spree. I'm pretty much done for the next two years. Thank you to  MyFico and all the helpful people here.

Congrats..Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Awesome spree.
Message 3 of 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 10
FlawlessShineAutoSpa
Established Contributor

Congratulations for your approvals! Continue Success in The World of Credit Cards!

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $2000 •• Cap1 Venture One $10K
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard $1500 •• Chase Freedom Visa $3500
Cap 1 Quicksilver Visa $5000 •• Cap 1 Quicksilver Mastecard $2000
Syncrhrony $1500 •• Citi Double Cash $1700 •• Cap1 Spark Classic $2000
Credit One Visa $500

Message 5 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great run OP, enjoy all your new cards Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 7 of 10
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 8 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.