Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Rewards Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Rewards Visa

Hello,

My first post here but Ive been following other threads about credit cards and building myself some credit.

I just wanted to let everyone know that even with a credit score below 700 I was approved for a SL of $2,000- perfect limit to buy a new macbook Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Apple Rewards Visa

Welcome to the MyFico Forums. Smiley Happy

Congrats! on your new approval and sharing it in your very first post.

Enjoy that mackbook

Message 2 of 12
kaw943
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

My first post here but Ive been following other threads about credit cards and building myself some credit.

I just wanted to let everyone know that even with a credit score below 700 I was approved for a SL of $2,000- perfect limit to buy a new macbook Smiley Happy

Welcome and congrats on the approval it was a year ago today that I was approved for Apple Rewards Visa and in about 6 months I received a auto CLI that took it over 8k.  All I did was link it to anything apple and paid either half or all off during those six months and boom it grew. 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 3 of 12
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8, windows !pc.

Message 4 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Welcome and congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Nice!

Message 6 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Welcome and congrats!

Can’t wait until I can afford an iMac. I just love the ease and lack of viruses on apple products.

Every other day it seems my windows 10 is being debugged blah
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Total80sKid wrote:
Welcome and congrats!

Can’t wait until I can afford an iMac. I just love the ease and lack of viruses on apple products.

Every other day it seems my windows 10 is being debugged blah

Congrats OP! And enjoy your new Mac PC. T8K you are absolutely right on with the lack of virus with the Mac PC's. We use Windows 10 at work, and it is such a pain. Luckily, my old macbook from Circa 2011 is still performing better than the Windows based programs. Gotta luv Apple. Congrats again on the approval and the nice SL

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! My mac just quit on last week and my options were to pay half the value to fix it or get the 0% interest finacning and pay $75 month for a brand new one. I will never own anything other than a Mac.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! My mac just quit on last week and my options were to pay half the value to fix it or get the 0% interest finacning and pay $75 month for a brand new one. I will never own anything other than a Mac.

Ditto, anyways, just curious, before you decided on app'ng for the Apple Rewards, did you try to pre-qualify for any other credit card that might have offered the same sign up offers? Only reason why I'm asking is because, I've read a lot of negative posts about Barclays treatment on some members, with unsolicited CLD's and unanticipated account closure. Specially if you were trying to build some history, that could be doing more damage to your credit, rather than helping, perhaps another offer from a more trust worthy lender that will grow with you and offer you the same perks like the Apple rewards? Because I think your score qualifies you for some great sign up offers.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.