cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Barclaycard Arrival World MC - APPROVED!

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied for Barclaycard Arrival World MC - APPROVED!

Congrats buddy!!! Nice limit to start with!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 51 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 52 of 55
enharu
Super Contributor

Thanks!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 53 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Barclaycard Arrival World MC - Pending! :(

I have much more than 3 inq, and have opened the majority of my credit cards in the past year alone. I applied for this, was given a pending response, and then I was called the next business day by their security team. I was asked to verify my current address and give a previous one (I JUST moved in the past month) and then they had no problem. Approved for $4k, that's about in the middle of my other limits. It's a World Elite card, too, which is cool because I was under the impression that World Elite was only for $5k CL or higher...

Is your signature for real, 67 cards???

Message 54 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval!

Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.