Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Lowes... Call in measage - Update: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Lowes... Call in measage - Update: Approved

Got this message...

Thank you for applying for the Lowe`s Advantage Card. You're almost done with your application. Please call 1-888-885-6937 within the next 48 hours to complete your application. If we do not hear from you within that timeframe, you will receive a written communication of your application decision in the mail within 7-10 days.

Reference number:
Xxxxxxx

Guess I need to call now...

TU at 666

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Lowes... Call in measage...

Approved for 500.
Asked for 25k
Countered at 5k.

Sweet!
Message 2 of 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats Retched.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice job !

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So what's the key... use it a little... pif... wait 3 to 6 months and ask for a cli?
Message 5 of 6
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

I apped back in March I think.  Was approve in the store for 1500, called the next day, got it to 6000 I used it a little, bought a Weber Grill, interest free for a year, pay a couple hundred a month. After 3 statements, hit the luv button, asked for 25k, got 17000.

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.